Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Another two down

The 26 figures in 26 days challenge continues.  First up this evening is this old true 25mm Napoleonic officer.




I've no idea which manufacturer he's by or even what nationality he was meant to be.  He came out of a large tin of mostly plastic bits I had from Tim Gow (and which I passed on to Richard Phillips).  I've tidied up an originally all white uniform and painted him as an Irish rebel officer.  He'll likely see action as part of a United Irishmen force for Sharp Practice 2.

Second up is this Basilisk:




This was a secondhand purchase and was painted when I got it.  I'm claiming it towards my total, though, as it needed some touching up and basing.

2 comments:

Tales from Shed HQ said...

Nice work Richard C well on target to reach your goal.
Cheers
Richard P

Counterpane said...

Cheers, Richard!